Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Testing...

I often wonder if blogging were easier (more accessable), if I would do more often. Well, here's my chance to see! I just got a new application for my iPhone that puts it right at my fingertips - literally ;)~

Now I just need to figure out what to write about... I rarely find myself at a loss for words; however, lately I've been either so lost in my own head trying to figure out the meaning of life -or- so pissed off that words cannot cover it. That feels a bit stupid to "say outloud", even if it's just into the cyberworld; however, it's true. I haven't been much fun to be around and feel guilty that I'm bringing the people around me down like the Titanic. Interesting thought that I'll be pondering for the next few days. Funny, but I don't think much about it when I might be bringing my family down, since I have a defininte "what goes around, comes around" feeling lately. That's not a good way to treat my family and I should work on putting out the attitude/feelings that I want in return...

See, my imaginary cyberfriends, this is why I should blog more!!! Off to work on my attitude. Seriously!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: